C.SCOPE CS4Pi Special Offer, with free Sand Scoop and Deluxe Headphones.
The CS4PI is an extremely powerful metal detector designed for use where most other detectors struggle, on the beach.
The ‘switch-on-and-go’ principle makes the CS4Pi a joy to use for anyone, even if they’ve never used a detector before. Just compare that with some of our competitors whose machines require all sorts of complicated adjustments to work on wet salt beaches.
The CS4Pi has a distinctive cleverly designed control box which can quickly be detached from the stem and belt mounted around the body. The CS4Pi is a high performance treasure finding tool which can perform its specialised
functions better than some competitors machines at five times the price.
If you want to be the one to recover a share of the tons of valuables lost on beaches each year, the CS4PI has got to form part of your detecting kit.
The CS4PI is an ever ready back-up to whatever detector you are regularly using now. The thing is, we think you’ll end up preferring the back-up detector!
- Variable Frequency Motion Search System designed specifically for beach use.
- 1K-4.2K PPS Frequency Control.
- Audio Response with LED.
- Automatic Retune ‘Switch-on-and-go’ means less knob twiddling and more searching.
- All Metal Super Depth Mode optimised for beach.
- Belt mountable control box.
- Counterbalanced stem with Arm-rest has been designed for fingertip control and perfect balance.
- Lightweight Control Box ensures the detector is especially easy on the arm.
- Quick secure Adjustable Stem and locking mechanism enables the detector to be tailored to any user.
- Waterproof lightweight search head is fitted for deep probing and superb stability.
- Internal Loudspeaker.
- 6.3mm (1/4”) headphone socket.
|Operating System:||Pulse Induction|
|Operating Frequency:||1.0 - 4.2 kHz|
|Search-Head:||20 cm x 28 cm elliptical search head|
|Typical Battery Life*:||30 hours|
|Weight:||1.45 kg (including batteries)|
|* Depends on usage pattern and battery type. Alkaline recommended.|
|** 5 years parts cover. 2 years parts and labour.|