High performance Motion detector with Dual Discrimination, Ground Exclude and Pinpoint. Four interchangeable search head options.
The CS4MXi offers superb depth of detection and, courtesy of new generation signal processing and filtering, produces a superb sharp and fast signal response with a lightning recovery time.
The CS4MXi features two Discriminate Controls for an instant comparison and analysis of signals. Discriminate 1 can be set low to eliminate iron and Discriminate 2 set high to still accept small hammered silver.
It also has an Auto and Variable Ground Exclude Control for more precise ground elimination on mineralised sites.
There is also a Pinpoint Function which switches off the motion effect so that the search head can be brought to rest over the exact target location.
The CS4MXi is fitted with a 20 x 28cm 2D elliptical search head as standard with three further interchangeable search head options available to enable deeper detection, greater ground coverage and optimized performance for a variety of situations. Two of these are 2D elliptical and two concentric.
- Motion electronics for outstanding depth detection.
- High Sensitivity and Rapid Response Circuitry.
- 4 Interchangeable search head options to enable deeper detection, greater ground coverage and optimised performance for a variety of situations (including 2D’ 20 x 28cm submersible search head for precise location as standard).
- Variable Ground Exclude Control for precise ground elimination on mineralized sites (with “Auto” setting).
- Dual Channel Discrimination Controls for an instant analysis of signals.
- Automatic Retune means less knob twiddling and more searching.
- Toggle Switch Pinpoint function allows identification of the exact target location.
- All Metal Super Depth Mode.
- Sensitivity control to adjust the detector so it works at peak performance no matter what the conditions.
- Choice of control box mounting points.
- Counterbalanced stem with Arm-rest has been designed for fingertip control and perfect balance.
- Lightweight Control Box ensures the detector is especially easy on the arm.
- Quick secure Adjustable Stem and locking mechanism enables the detector to be tailored to any user.
- Waterproof lightweight search head is fitted for deep probing and superb stability.
- Internal Loudspeaker.
- 6.3mm (1/4”) headphone socket.
- EAN 5060086350821
|Search-Head:||Four Interchangeable options. 20 x 28 cm 2D elliptical search head supplied as standard.|
|Battery Power:||8 x AA|
|Typical Battery Life*:||30-40 hours|
|Weight:||1.45 kg (including batteries)|
|* Depends on usage pattern and battery type. Alkaline recommended.|
|** 5 years parts cover. 2 years parts and labour.|